Saturday 17 May 2014

Who is the Aspiring Housewife?

Hey guys! 
Aspiring Housewife, Blogger


Here I am, an aspiring housewife with a big problem! I have neither a house nor a husband...guess I'll have to work on that part. 

All joking aside, I am not one of those types who wants nothing more than to cook and clean all day (although that does sound very appealing to me). I want a career too, but the word 'housewife' basically symbolises all of the things I like to do for hobbies. Cooking, Cleaning, Baking... I even like doing Laundry! Am I boring you already? 

I am super excited about the stage in my life where I'll be able to have my own house to decorate! For now I satisfy those cravings through Pinterest...(you can follow me here if you'd like)

Basically, the other week I was starting to make a board on Pinterest of my favourite recipes... but I make so many little changes to recipes that I find so important that it was frustrating me that I couldn't Pin to my own. So now I'm going to start doing just that! 

I'll also do loads of other little posts every now and again about random things I'm interested in or doing! I'll include in that the little gifts I like to make up for people... I'm kicking myself because I didn't take any pictures of this cute little Baker's Survival Kit I made for my friend Kayleigh! Oh well, I'm sure I'll have some other things to post about soon enough. Look out for some because my boyfriend's 21st is coming up in June so I'll definitely have some kind of gift to post about then!

Well, hopefully you feel like you've got to know me a bit better now, come back soon and there should be some more interesting stuff on here! (I have no idea what I'm doing yet, but its already fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment