Tuesday 1 July 2014

Open when...letters ❤️


As you know my boyfriend, Tom, has just turned 21! I did go out and buy him some presents, but as well as that I wanted to do something really personal. 


I'm just about to start a new job down south and he is going to be doing a PGCE in Lancaster! I know we are both going to miss each other loads so I wanted to give him a present that would remind him of me and that he could use while I'm 300 miles away this year! 

I had seen loads of these open when letter ideas on Pinterest and thought they were perfect. I like the idea of being able to be there for him on paper when he needs me! 

I saw loads online with fancy envelopes with patterns on but tbh my Tom won't care about an envelope with an Aztec pattern, he'll be more interested in what's inside (hopefully)! So that's why I used plain envelopes... I had so much fun drawing on them all :) 
It was great procrastination for exams too (shh...) 

Here's a list of the topics I did and some things that were in them (they all had a little note from me) 

Open when:  

You need cheering up- things to be thankful for etc.  

You can't sleep- a word search, some sleeping tips

You're horny (don't judge me)- I cannot disclose this information

We've had a fight- a little flowchart, a mini chocolate bar

You need motivation- poem

You're jealous-poem, a kiss 

You're ill- 2 ibuprofen, 2 paracetamol, a beechams cold and flu sachet

You're thinking about our future- pictures of gorgeous houses etc.  

You need to know someone loves you- lots of kisses, reasons why I love him

I've just left after visiting- cute coupons to excite him about the next visit (e.g. massage/cuddle/movie night etc.)

You need to have a rant and I'm not available to listen- paper to write down everything that is wrong and get it off his chest

Boy, did these take me ages to make...
D'you like them? 

I hope you do... but what's really more important is that Tom really liked them! In fact he even got a bit emotional but lets not tell him I told you that!

No comments:

Post a Comment